29 (L) • 16 (W) • 19 (H) cm
11,4"(L) • 6,3"(W) • 7,5"(H)
Made from Corn Leather: an innovative, certified bio-based material from corn.
Made in Italy.
10% goes to animals
Past and future meet in Isotta, the new bowler bag, made from an innovative bio-based material from corn. With its minimalist design in a versatile caramel color and light gold details, it will add a special touch to all your looks.
With rounded top handles, as well as a removable shoulder strap, this compact handbag makes the transition from day to evening easily. The light-gold elegant details decorate the silhouette.
With a main zipped compartment and an inner pocket, it is spacious enough to store your all your essential.
- Body in Corn Leather
- Miomojo branded lining 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Metal light-gold zipper
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- Corn Leather is made from bio-polyols, originating from no-food and GMO-free corn combined with textiles sourced from natural or recycled materials.
- The production of 1mq of Corn Leather produces -13% gas emission and -44% of natural resources compared to a standard polyurethane material.
- Up to 1200 plastic bottles can be used to produce 100 lmt of Corn Leather.
- L 29 W 16 H 19 cm/ L 11,4 W 6,3 H 7,5 in
- Main zipped compartment
- 1 inside zipped pocket
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap (length max. 29,5 cm)
- Designed and made in Bergamo, Italy
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth
- Do not use chemicals or solvents
- Store the product in its original dustbag
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture