21 (L) • 5,5 (W) • 14,5 (H) cm
8.2"(L) • 2.1"(W) • 5.7"(H) in
“Corn Leather”, a BioVeg alternative material that is much more sustainable than animal leather. PETA-approved and cruelty-free, it differs from fossil fuel alternatives for its bio content, derived from plant-based resources.
This result was achieved using bio polyols originating from no-food and GMO-free grains combined with textiles sourced from natural or recycled materials. The raw materials are FSC* certified viscose or GRS* postconsumer chain recycled polyester.
Made in Italy.
10% goes to animals
Angelica made from corn is back and will brighten up any of your outfit for this season!
This nice clutch is very casual and can be worn from morning to night. The Corn Leather handle allow it to be carried both cross-body and over the shoulder, or even as a handbag.
In a bright Blue color, adorned with light gold metal details, if you’re the kind of person who carries the classic phone-keys-wallet-lipstick combo and not much else, Angelica will be your favourite bag for this Summer.
- Body in BioVeg
- Miomojo qualitative lining 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- L 21 W 5,5 H 14,5 cm / 8.2” L 2.1"W • 5.7"H in
- Flap closure with lock
- 1 pocket under flap
- 1 adjustable handle in Corn Leather, length 60 cm
- Designed and made in Italy
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth
- Do not use chemicals or solvents
- Store the product in its original dustbag
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture
- Corn Leather is made from bio-polyols, originating from no-food and GMO-free corn combined with textiles sourced from natural or recycled materials.
- The production of 1mq of Corn Leather produces -13% gas emission and -44% of natural resources compared to a standard polyurethane material.
- Up to 1200 plastic bottles can be used to produce 100 lmt of Corn Leather.