36 (L) • 12 (W) • 23 (H) cm
14,2"(L) • 4,7"(W) • 9"(H) in
“Corn Leather”, a BioVeg alternative material that is much more sustainable than animal leather.PETA-approved and cruelty-free, it differs from fossil fuel alternatives for its bio content, derived from plant based resources.
This result was achieved through the use of biopolyols originating from no-food and GMO-free grains combined with textiles sourced from natural or recycled materials. The raw materials are FSC* certified viscose or GRS* postconsumer chain recycled polyester.
Made in Italy.
10% goes to animals
Tecla is one of a kind: cruelty-free, bio-based and with such an incredibly qualitative luxurious touch that it will hardly ever leave your side. Designed and Made in Italy, this handbag has such an attractive shape and style that everyone falls for it. Exquisitely crafted and perfectly sized to add a nice flair to your daily activities, it will immediately give a different touch to all your looks, not to mention being a great conversation starter to boot. What, this bag is made from corn?!
Functionality is also a major feature of this sophisticated bag: Tecla has a large interior zipped compartment, side snap buttons to make It even more capacious, a wide front pocket under the lock for keys or any other belongings that you want to grab easily and a large inside zip pocket for all your valuables. The precious metal details add an exquisite touch to the pure lines of this stylish bag. To add or more comfort and flexibility, the handle is adjustable.
- Body in BioVeg
- Miomojo qualitative lining 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- 36 (L) 12 (W) 23 (H) cm/ 14,2"(L) • 4,7"(W) • 9"(H) in
- Main flap closure with lock
- Side buttons to make the main compartment wider
- Large Inside zipped compartment
- 1 exterior hidden front pocket with flap closure
- Adjustable shoulder handle (max handle drop 24cm/10”)
- Designed and Made in Italy
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth
- Do not use chemicals or solvents
- Store the product in its original dustbag
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture