Our Angelica with double handles comes in a new version made from corn.
Thanks to the two adjustable and detachable handles that allow it to be carried both cross-body and over the shoulder, or even as a handbag, this nice clutch is very versatile: when wearing it with the gold chain, it gives every outfit a classy look. When using the Corn Leather handle, the bag becomes more casual and can be worn from morning to night.
In a modern ottanio colour, adorned with golden metal details, Angelica will be your faithful companion.
- Body in Corn Leather
- Miomojo branded lining 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- Corn Leather is made from bio-polyols, originating from no-food and GMO-free corn combined with textiles sourced from natural or recycled materials.
- The production of 1mq of Corn Leather produces -13% gas emission and -44% of natural resources compared to a standard polyurethane material.
- Up to 1200 plastic bottles can be used to produce 100 lmt of Corn Leather.
- L 21 W 5,5 H 14,5 cm / L 8,2 W 2,1 H 5,7 in
- Flap closure with snap button
- Pocket under flap
- Removable chain, length 60 cm
- Adjustable handle in Corn Leather, length 60 cm
- Designed and made in Bergamo, Italy
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth
- Do not use chemicals or solvents
- Store the product in its original dustbag
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture