30 (L) Bottom, 44 (L) Top open • 15 (W) • 33 (H) cm
12"(L) Bottom, 17” (L) Top open • 5"(W) • 13"(H)
High quality nylon, partly recycled from fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic.
10% goes to animals
Make a statement of change and embrace your NEW normal with this casual yet sleek backpack, recycled from fishing nets. With its contemporary details, this updated version of our bestseller Penelope shows that style and sustainability can go hand in hand.
This minimal and modern backpack offers enough space to carry your essentials from morning to evening and is enhanced with beautiful, modern details and great functionality.
- Certified, resistant and thick nylon, 40% recycled
- Miomojo metal hardware in matte black finishing, nickel- and allergy-free
- High quality webbing
- Miomojo branded lining, 100% recycled from plastic bottle
- Miomojo branded pullers in soft silicon material
- L 30 Bottom, 44 Top open W 15 H 33 cm/ L 12 Bottom, 17 Top open W 5 H 13 in
- Secure closure with metal snap and buckle
- 2 side snap buttons for wide opening
- Adjustable handles
- 1 interior zip pocket
- 1 outside zip pocket for easy access
- 1 interior PC 15’ compartment
- Top handle
- Statement patches
- PETA-approved VEGAN
- Designed in Bergamo, Italy