43 (L) • 14 (W) • 37 (H) cm
17"(L) • 5,5"(W) • 15"(H)
High quality nylon, partly recycled from fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic.
10% goes to animals
Please welcome the new Limited Edition upcycled Dorotea bag, which pays tribute to our partnership with Animals Asia. 20% of your purchase will be donated to this wonderful international organisation that works to save bears on bile farms.
Make a bold statement of change and embrace this sustainable and stylish hobo, recycled from fishing nets, showing that style and sustainability can go hand in hand. This hobo offers enough space to serve you well from the office to the yoga studio. Enhanced with beautiful, modern details and great functionality, it’s light and versatile.
- Certified, resistant and thick nylon, 40% recycled
- Miomojo metal hardware in matte black finishing, nickel- and allergy-free
- High quality webbing
- Miomojo branded lining, 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo branded pullers in soft silicon material
- L 43 W 14 H 37 cm/ L 17 W 5,5 H 15 in
- Main spacious compartment with zip closure
- Adjustable handle
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Handle drop max 37 cm/ 14,5 in - min 16 cm/ 6,2 in
- 2 interior large zip pockets
- Statement patches
- PETA-approved VEGAN
- Designed in Bergamo, Italy