Cookies and related tracking technologies
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our Website
- CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items cannot be provided.
- CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- CATEGORY 4: TARGETING COOKIES OR ADVERTISING COOKIES These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Criteo to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
- CATEGORY 5 : SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you'd like to opt out of other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns. We (and other third parties acting on our behalf) may automatically track and collect information about the IP address, domain service, country location, time zone, language, the type of computer and web browser you are using and the pages you visit (including by using web beacons and other similar technology). If you access our Website via your mobile device, we may also collect information about your mobile provider and your mobile device. We use this information so that we can administer and improve our system, analyse trends, track users' movements, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. If these automated processes reject your transaction on the basis that it is a suspicious or fraudulent, you may contact us and ask us to reconsider the decision within 21 days of receiving such notification. We are likely to use very similar criteria to review your transaction in person so there is no guarantee that the decision will be different.